However, in cases where you and your spouse are “on the same side” and do not dispute the need for a divorce, there is a relatively simple procedure for obtaining one (at least compared to situations where the divorce is contested). If your partner misses payments, the FRO can take steps to enforce the agreement and encourage them to pay. For example, the FRO may withdraw money from his bank account, suspend his driver`s license or start legal proceedings that can take him to prison. Finally, you and your spouse will also be accompanied by a draft divorce decision. This must contain certain other documents in situations where child or spousal support is also regulated in the context of the uncontested divorce. Once all the documents are in order, the court will issue a divorce order and send a copy to you and your spouse.